This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: where is the "tree"'s definition?
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: He HongFu <hhfesle1982 at 163 dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:36:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: where is the "tree"'s definition?
- References: <20030806005714.C87721D181999@sm205.163.com>
Op wo 06-08-2003, om 10:55 schreef He HongFu:
> Hi, All
> Sorry, a simple question, where is the "tree"'s definition? I cannot find it in "tree.h" and any other,
"tree" is in coretypes.h. It's a pointer to "union tree_node", which is
defined in tree.h (as are all its member structs).