This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On inlining in C++
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: rsandifo at redhat dot com, s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net,jbuck at synopsys dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:56:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: On inlining in C++
> So far, no-one has actually tried it and produced numbers.
Sounds like a relatively easy way to get some numbers, and definitely
data would help clear the air of guesses on all sides. These guesses
may be better or worse informed, but they are still guesses :-)