This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On inlining in C++
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, rsandifo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, jbuck at synopsys dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:51:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: On inlining in C++
> Even if we change gcc in the way that Gaby suggests, we could still
> provide the existing behaviour as a flag. A sort of restricted
> -finline-functions. It's not like we have to lose the existing
> behaviour entirely.
But the flag already exists, ultimately this is a discussion about where
to set the thresshold by default.