This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libffi/include/Makefile.am - hack_DATA - whats it for?
- From: Kean Johnston <jkj at sco dot com>
- To: Kean Johnston <jkj at sco dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 04:48:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: libffi/include/Makefile.am - hack_DATA - whats it for?
- Organization: The SCO Group
- References: <3F2F7AD0.email@example.com>
Kean Johnston wrote:
All,Sorry, it breaks things further down the line. ffi.h tries to include
fficonfig.h and removing that line broke something there. Is this a
problem others have sen on multilibb'ed targets? Am I even on the right
track that this is a multilib problem?
I am trying to bootstrap 3.3.1 from cvs of a few hours ago. I have just
enabled Java for OSR5, and now during the bootstrap process, make aborts
telling me it doesnt know how to build fficonfig.h in libffi/include.
Simply remove it from the "hack_DATA" line fixes the build, but I want
to make that wont break anything. I am sure its there for a reason.