Re: libffi/include/Makefile.am - hack_DATA - whats it for?

Kean Johnston wrote:
All,

I am trying to bootstrap 3.3.1 from cvs of a few hours ago. I have just enabled Java for OSR5, and now during the bootstrap process, make aborts telling me it doesnt know how to build fficonfig.h in libffi/include. Simply remove it from the "hack_DATA" line fixes the build, but I want to make that wont break anything. I am sure its there for a reason.
Sorry, it breaks things further down the line. ffi.h tries to include fficonfig.h and removing that line broke something there. Is this a problem others have sen on multilibb'ed targets? Am I even on the right track that this is a multilib problem?

Kean