libffi/include/Makefile.am - hack_DATA - whats it for?

All,

I am trying to bootstrap 3.3.1 from cvs of a few hours ago. I have just enabled Java for OSR5, and now during the bootstrap process, make aborts telling me it doesnt know how to build fficonfig.h in libffi/include. Simply remove it from the "hack_DATA" line fixes the build, but I want to make that wont break anything. I am sure its there for a reason.

FWIW, OSR5 is multilibbed, so that may have something to do with why its breaking.

Kean