This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: std::pow implementation
- From: <tm_gccmail at mail dot kloo dot net>
- To: Mark Hahn <hahn at physics dot mcmaster dot ca>
- Cc: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: std::pow implementation
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Mark Hahn wrote:
> > pretty hard to do for the great majority of C++ (or Ada for that matter)
> > programmers who have not the slightest awareness of machine language or
> > its implications.
> so since some programmers are imperfect,
> none of them should get nice sharp tools? please, no!
> C/C++, at least, have never shied from enough-rope features.
> regards, mark hahn.