This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: std::pow implementation
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, bernds at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jbuck at synopsys dot com, rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de, s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl
- Date: 04 Aug 2003 19:51:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: std::pow implementation
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <20030804174158.11446F2D7C@nile.gnat.com>
email@example.com (Robert Dewar) writes:
| > Defining a member function within a class declaration has exactly the
| > same meaning. And that has been documented in every manual since 1981.
| Yes, we all agree that the as-if standard meaning is the same, that is
| never in dispute.
I do insist on the fact that it is not just an "as-if" rule.