Re: missed uninitialised variable warning

Hi,

On 4 Aug 2003, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

> | Hmm, hard to fix ...  I don't know, the patch below does it for the easy
> | 'x = x' case.  But I immediately withdraw it, as I like this feature ;-)
>
> where were you when people argued with that? ;-)

I think I also argued for this feature.  ;-)

The patch catches only one certain instance of the whole recursive
initialization problem.  Namely it does not catch things like
"int i = g(i); int j = j + 1;" , i.e. any more complicated expression than
the var itself.

Ciao,
Michael.