This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[ANNOUNCE] GCC 3.3.1/3.4 ColdFire toolchain for uClinux (20030804 snapshot)
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: uClinux development list <uclinux-dev at uclinux dot org>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,CrossGCC Mailing List <crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com>,Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:47:20 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] GCC 3.3.1/3.4 ColdFire toolchain for uClinux (20030804 snapshot)
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
I've released a new snapshot of the uClinux toolchain for ColdFire.
Changes since the last release:
- Ported all GCC patches to CVS mainline (gcc 3.4 20030730 snapshot).
Builds uClinux userland, has problems with kernel due to -MD brokenness.
This is an experimental version, the recommended release is still
GCC 3.3.1-200307 (prerelease).
- Splitted and cleaned up GCC patches in preparation for merge into
- Fixed CPU32 problems and enabled -mid-shared-library for this target.
- Fixed uClinux specific patches for binutils.
- Hopefully fixed elf2flt for Cygwin (untested since I don't use Windows).
Comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html