Re: multilibbing libgfortran

Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> writes:

Unfortunately exact enough - but too late. I'd prefer to have libgfortran earlier multi-libbed if possible so that it can get better tested.

So, what needs to be done to get this multi-libbed?  I tried copying
some stuff from libstdc++-v3 and failed with automake problems :-(

Andreas

The current multilibbing scheme is demented, in my opinion. I still recommend not multilibbing at the moment; when multilibbing is moved to the top level, you'll have to rip all the multilib code back *out* of gfortran. You can still test gfortran with each individual library configuration directly, you know, right?