This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Release Status (2003-08-03)
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 03 Aug 2003 18:24:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC Release Status (2003-08-03)
- References: <200308031612.h73GCSQq005684@doubledemon.codesourcery.com>
Op zo 03-08-2003, om 18:12 schreef Mark Mitchell:
> GCC 3.3.1
> I was notified that the FSF had released its hold on GCC 3.3.1
> I've applied the last patches to GCC 3.3.1, and the release will be
> out within a few days.
Do you think there still is time to fix bug 11713
(http://gcc.gnu.org/PR11713) which is a C++ regression from 3.3.0
(according to phil's reghunter). I have already identified a patch
(yours) that seems to introduce the bug.