This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: #import, #pragma once yadda yadda mumble grumble
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>,Nicola Pero <nicola at brainstorm dot co dot uk>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>,David Ayers <d dot ayers at inode dot at>
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 13:30:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: #import, #pragma once yadda yadda mumble grumble
- References: <20030729222547.GF14334@daikokuya.co.uk> <DE889F08-C219-11D7-BF45-0030657EA24A@apple.com>
Geoffrey Keating wrote:-
> Hi Neil,
> This is great! I want to make some improvements to it, but it's a much
> easier base to do that from than the previous code. Thank you!
What improvements do you want to make? The only worthwhile change
I can think of is improving #import efficiency; I intend to do
something trivial but effective here soon.