This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: current_function_decl or cfun->decl?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:41:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: current_function_decl or cfun->decl?
On Friday, Aug 1, 2003, at 16:38 US/Eastern, Zack Weinberg wrote:
I'd like to see transition to cfun->decl because it's shorter and
visible to gdb, but that's just me.
As I told someone else if you use -g3 with dwarf2 you get macros and
can use them in gdb.
This has been a feature for a while now I forgot when it was put into
gcc and gdb but it
has been at least one year.