This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[tree-ssa] java bytecode tests failures
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:55:22 +0100
- Subject: [tree-ssa] java bytecode tests failures
- References: <email@example.com>
Diego Novillo writes:
> These are the bytecode failures you were referring to a few days ago,
PR141 is probably a front end bug, so ignore that. It's the other
tests (those that only fail with -O) which may be tree-SSA optimizer
> I'll take a look shortly.