Re: SCO systems and 'Target Deprecation'

While many may think that depreciation of all SCO systems for political reasons is wrong, what about practical reasons? Whats to stop SCO from finding some way of suing user and developers of GCC?

Perhaps we should use the threat of depreciating SCO support to get immunity from lawsuits for the use and development of gcc from SCO for GCC users and developers alike? Since SCO is being run by lawyers now I think that this is necessary for self preservation.

Does this run afoul of any Ideals?

Conn

  If you live at home long enough, your parents will move out.
 (Warning they may try to sell their house out from under you.)

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				clark@esteem.com
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com

Stock Ticker Symbol ELST

"clark@esteem.com" Copyright 2000 By Electronic Systems Technology
 This email address may be used to communicate to Conn Clark
 provided it is not being used for advertisement purposes, unless
 prior written consent is given. This email address may not be
 sold under any circumstances. All other rights reserved.