Re: Does C++ std::queue really conflict with C header 'struct queue'?

Phil Edwards wrote:
On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 12:25:29AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
<snip>
so I think it doesn't use the fixinc.svr4 script, the only one
which still has that fix.

How do I check?
It doesn't use it. Don't worry about it. ;-)

If this is essentially the same case, you could try removing *that* fix
(hackname 'math_exception'). (I can't check that either, since my only machine uses glibc, which already has essentially incorporated the fixincludes fix into its math.h.)

I removed both the queue and the exception fixes, and bootstrap+test didn't
behave any differently.  Which, as you say, probably means the file wasn't
even being looked at.  :-)

OK. Run fixincludes on Solaris ('make stmp-fixinc' in the gcc directory should do the trick) and see whether the 'math-exception' fix is listed in the list of fixes applied. If it *isn't*, testing on that machine's headers will be of no use to me. If it *is*, I'll tell you what to test.

Thanks for your help.

--Nathanael