Re: Fortran front end webpages

On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 03:11:48PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> I would say you do, but mine isn't the last word on the web pages.

Gerald and Janis are in charge of web pages and should approve anything
initially.  It is particularly important that web page stuff gets
approved, because we labor under all kinds of "GNUically correct"
restrictions on how we do web pages; we want consistent style and
correct HTML, we also need to make sure that certain links are relative
and others are absolute so that the www.gnu.org mirror will work
correctly.