Re:(offtopic) SCO systems and 'Target Deprecation'

Kean Johnston wrote:

> to endure in along time. All I can say is I encourage people to think
> about the words "open",

why don't you spend time trying to explain the meaning 'open' to sco lawyers?
maybe an intensive UNIX course would do them to change the point of view.

> and to look at the real scope of SCO's lawsuits
> not at reactionary, often misguided and religiously "patriotic"
> assertions made in the heat of passion and not in the cold light of logic.

where did you stay last months?

reactionary, patriotic, heat of passion, cold light of logic :-?

Are you trying to say us? Hey don't worry, we(sco) are going to fuck
open source proyects!! Try relax you and continue to
wasting your time and resources supporting my products.

> I really wish I could say more but I can't. I may have said too much.
> But in these postings please can people remember that many of the folks
> at SCO are just geeks like the rest of you, who use, like and contribute
> to open source projects.

the  best thing that sco hackers and technical guys can do is to look
for a new job. SCO is only a lawyers company.

> A sad and very weary Kean.

sorry guy, but _first step_ was given for your company.

what gnu and free sofware guys should do:

- close all mailing list, ftp, http....servers to sco.com domain.
- erease all sco/unixware/openserver/xenix compatibility code.
- and the last, forget sco.

this is not a religion or political boycott. It is a way
to protect opensource.

If sco x86 OS are unable to run free software,
what are you going to use?

      mainly *LiNUX*

regards,
--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's bug free.