gcc-3.3 with -fomit-frame-pointer finally works on ColdFire

Hello Peter,

I finally managed to get that damn -fomit-frame-pointer to work by moving
ARG_POINTER_REGNUM to position 25.

Looks great: the patched gcc can build the uClinux kernel and the whole
userland with -fomit-frame-pointer enabled.

I'll be releasing the new patch set after I've boot-strapped again with
gcc 3.3.1-prerelease (already tested today with older patches, worked fine
except for the frame pointer thing).

I'd like to thank you and the other GCC people for helping me out.

It would be nice to port some of these changes to HEAD. Peter, are
you planning to do this? I'm still waiting to receive my copyright
assignment from the FSF via snail mail.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html