This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: auto vectorization in gcc
- From: "Dorit Naishlos" <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Michael Meissner <gcc-mail at the-meissners dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:00:14 +0300
- Subject: Re: auto vectorization in gcc
Michael Meissner wrote:
> If you do at at the tree level, you do have to make sure that it will
> later as you descend into RTL (ie, do you even have vectors on the
> machine in question -- what types of restrictions do vectors have, etc.)
I agree. I think this information is vital for vectorization.