Another issue with diagnostic format-checker

Hi,

  I came across another issue: The file c-pragama.c is a C and
Objective-C specific file.  Yet, the diagnostic format-specifier
checher doesn't want to let me use %D there -- %D is explicilty listed
as a format specifier for the C and Objective-C front ends.

How am I supposed to convince it to let '%D' pass through?

Thanks,

-- Gaby