This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: auto vectorization in gcc
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: 18 Jul 2003 13:25:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: auto vectorization in gcc
- References: <200307171942.h6HJgw5c014801@speedy.slc.redhat.com><email@example.com>
>>>>> "Steven" == Steven Bosscher <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Huh? Aldy Hernandez sort-of announced he was going to work on an
> autovectorization pass following the Larsen paper
announced? Weekend hack type of thing, and I only have rough hacks
going, that are not all that interesting. Unfortunately, I'm too busy
at the moment to dedicate time to this.
> http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/larsen00exploiting.html, etc.).
> And dberlin had his loop normalization pass, but this work was put on
> hold pending the IV work Sebastian Pop was (is?) doing (Pop how's that
> coming? ;-).