This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Request for Assistance: GCC 3.3.1 Code-Gen Problems
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:17:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Request for Assistance: GCC 3.3.1 Code-Gen Problems
> Actually, "isn't grammatical" isn't grammatically correct, either;
> "grammatical" is an adjective, not an adverb.
What an extraordinary case of pots and kettles. The above sentence is
wrong. The above sentence isn't correct. And the previous two sentences
are normal illustrations of using an adjective, not an adverb after "is"
or "isn't" in sentences like this. Furthermore, the comma and semicolon
usage here ",either;" is to say the least odd.
Yes, I know, sorry, this is off topic :-(