fixincl failure on solaris2 mainline

With current CVS:

Applying solaris_mutex_init_2     to pthread.h
fixincl ERROR:  cannot compile format search-text regex for format_fix
        expr = `(^#define[      ]+PTHREAD_(MUTEX|COND)_INITIALIZER[     ]+{.*),[        ]*0}(|[         ].*)$'
        error Invalid content of \{\}

I know nothing about fixincl, so I don't know what else to report or
investigate here.  What more do you need to know?

(And yes, I'm using the new revised extra-strict solaris build procedures. :-)