Re: OpenBSD tester wanted (fixincludes patch)

Discounting the bogus ones (which I'm making up separate patches for),
some of the fixes appear, curiously, to be correct!

-Applying broken_cabs to math.h
(can't define 'extern double cabs()', conflicts with C99 supposedly)

-Applying math_huge_val_ifndef to math.h
(don't define HUGE_VAL if it's already defined -- why was this done and
is it needed?)

-Applying bsd_stdio_attrs_conflict to stdio.h
(#define vfscanf __svfscanf isn't good for builtin_attrs.def apparently
-- does someone know if this is still true or not?)

-Applying alpha_sbrk to unistd.h
(sbrk needs void* prototype, not char* prototype.  Is this true?)

Are these all in fact correct?  In this case we should get some
improvement on OpenBSD by starting to use 'em.

I'm not as sure about these three:

-Applying gnu_types to stddef.h
size_t, ptrdiff_t, wchar_t typedefs
-Applying gnu_types to stdlib.h
size_t, wchar_t typedefs
-Applying gnu_types to sys/types.h
size_t typedef

Partly because I'm not sure exactly what the gnu_types fix *does*. :-)
Bruce, any help?

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html