Re: OpenBSD tester wanted (fixincludes patch)

On Friday, Jul 11, 2003, at 19:45 US/Eastern, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

I would like someone with an OpenBSD system to test a GCC build with this
patch. This makes it use the normal fixincludes instead of the bizarre
things it did before.

If it doesn't work, I'd like to know where. If it does work and actually
alters some files, I'd like to know that too, since I think that on OpenBSD 3.0
and later it shouldn't make any fixes.

(You can tell which files were altered by the output from fixincludes;
however, ignore io_quotes_use, io_quotes_def, hpux8_bogus_inlines,
sun_malloc, and sysv68_string since they claim to have altered things even
when they didn't.)

I will test as I build all the time on OpenBSD 3.1 on i686, once a night (and sometime more like today).

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski