Shcompact to SHmedia unwinding (Was: Re: RFA: dwarf2 unwinding for targets with call-part-clobbered)

> Right.  But we somehow have to compile unwind-dw2.o for the
> -m5-compact multilib as -m5-32media.  An easy way out would be to map
> -m5-compact to -m5-32media (i.e., have a single multilib for both),
> but this means SHcompact executables would no longer be that compact.

We could either leave that to the user / linker to explicitly link
the SHmedia unwind-dw2.o before libgcc.a if required (with the rationale
that if you don't do exception handling with SHmedia handlers, you don't
need the SHmedia unwind-dw2.o).
Or we could use a Makefile fragment that 'builds' the SHcompact unwind-dw2.o
by overwriting it with the SHmedia one.  Of course the dependencies could
be tricky to get right.