Re: Problems linking FORTRAN to C++

Gustavo Bevilacqua Leal wrote:

I am having to link a FORTRAN source code with C++. I did
everything recommend at the manual but nothing worked. For example
as I included the file g2c.h the compiler said there is no type __g77_integer,
which is true. I tried to use the cfortran wrapper (see
http://www-zeus.desy.de/~burow/cfortran/), but the linker, gcc, couldn´t link the
C/FORTRAN code with the FORTRAN builtins, which are defined in the library libg2c.a.

I am using the cygwin enviroment, the version of the compiler is 3.2 20020927.
What do I have to do, in order to link both codes?

This was an error in the compiler introduced in version 3.1 that went unnoticed until 3.2 was out. It is fixed in version 3.3.

Hope this helps,

GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)