Re: Your inlining change also breaks bootstrap

> This change breaks the Objective-C bootstrap; libobjc does not build
> because the Objective-C front end does not define the new hook, and
> the code uses the hook unconditionally.  In general, new hooks of this
> kind should have a default, fall-back version that can be used.

Oops, I did fix this yesterday before commiting the patch and then
forgot to update the changelog and thus didn't listed the file in commit
command.  I am running bootstrap again and adding the hook.
About the default value, I am not quite sure what to do here.  In order
to esitmate size one must understand the nodes.
For objc I intended to use version from c-common.c.  Do you think it is
good idea to create now dead version in tree-inline.c that simply counts
number of tree nodes?

Honza