Re: [tree-ssa] PPC bootstraps still broken

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 08:46, law@redhat.com wrote:
> In message <1057664080.16968.46.camel@frodo.toronto.redhat.com>, Diego Novillo
> writes:
>  >
>  >I'm starting to suspect that there's something wrong with this machine
>  >or my local tree.  Could folks with access to PPC try a bootstrap of the
>  >branch to see if they can reproduce this failure?
> Why do you think that?  Are you getting failures again?

Because I seem to be the only one with bootstrapping problems.  I don't
get this failure on any of the other 6 architectures.  Toon didn't get
this failure on his ppc and Andrew Pinski says he gets bootstrap
failures with -fstrict-aliasing on pcc Darwin (he has been getting these
failures for a while now, IIRC).

> It sounds like there is a real problem to me and that it's extremely
> sensitive to anything changing.  That sounds like it precisely the kind
> of problem we want to nail down.

Heh, no kidding.

Could you try bootstrapping on your PPC box?

Diego.