This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Backporting CRDS removal patch to 3.3.x (Was: remove CRDS supportfrom m68k back-end)
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: schwab at suse dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:38:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: Backporting CRDS removal patch to 3.3.x (Was: remove CRDS supportfrom m68k back-end)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
m68k-crds-unos* has been declared obsolete in 3.3, so killing it
completely in 3.3.1 would be ok. I would be happy to provide a patch
for the branch if there was even a small chance of seeing it accepted.
The branch is only open for patches that fix bugs that are regressions.
This doesn't seem to qualify.