Re: What happened to libfeutil?

> I like libcpp better -- after all /lib/cpp is the historical program
> which is being replaced.

I'm not really dead-set on libpp.

I'd just thrown this suggestion into the void because I think libcpp is
going to wind up being pretty confusing to people who aren't gcc
developers. Ie: libcpp vs libstdc++ which one is the c++ library? I
believe in some environments the C++ Standard Library is called libcpp.
Maybe I'm wrong: I just thought end-user confusion should be taken into
account. If Zack et. al. have thought through this, and think this is
not an issue, or not a major issue, then I'm ok with libcpp.

-benjamin