Re: What happened to libfeutil?

>>>>> Geoffrey Keating writes:

Geoff> This is from the automated tester.  The message appeared at 10am this
Geoff> morning (US PST, so two hours ago).  I do see that the tester has
Geoff> managed to check out a directory

Geoff> .../cvs-gcc/gcc/libfeutil

Geoff> which contains CVS files and

Geoff> .../cvs-gcc/gcc/libfeutil/include

Geoff> According to the timestamps, the directories were last modified on July
Geoff> 1 at 19:11.

	That directory does not exist in any GCC tree I have checked out
over the past month.  I also do not see any CVS error for an update I just
performed.

David