This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What happened to libfeutil?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:30:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: What happened to libfeutil?
>>>>> Geoffrey Keating writes:
Geoff> This is from the automated tester. The message appeared at 10am this
Geoff> morning (US PST, so two hours ago). I do see that the tester has
Geoff> managed to check out a directory
Geoff> which contains CVS files and
Geoff> According to the timestamps, the directories were last modified on July
Geoff> 1 at 19:11.
That directory does not exist in any GCC tree I have checked out
over the past month. I also do not see any CVS error for an update I just