This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What happened to libfeutil?
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:24:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: What happened to libfeutil?
On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 12:16 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com> writes:This is from the automated tester. The message appeared at 10am this
morning (US PST, so two hours ago). I do see that the tester has
managed to check out a directory
cvs server: cannot open directory /cvs/gcc/gcc/libfeutil: No such file
cvs server: skipping directory gcc/libfeutil
Was it ever there? I've never seen such a directory. Did you break
your tree somehow?
which contains CVS files and
According to the timestamps, the directories were last modified on July
1 at 19:11.
Note that these directories are in the top-level directory (same place