This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What happened to libfeutil?
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:16:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: What happened to libfeutil?
- References: <7FEBBAA9-B0AB-11D7-83ED-0050E4BAD278@apple.com>
Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'm getting:
> cvs server: cannot open directory /cvs/gcc/gcc/libfeutil: No such file
> or directory
> cvs server: skipping directory gcc/libfeutil
Was it ever there? I've never seen such a directory. Did you break
your tree somehow?
> on checkouts. Is it intentional that the directory is missing?
Andreas Jaeger, email@example.com, http://www.suse.de/~aj
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, 90429 Nürnberg, Germany
GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F FED1 389A 563C C272 A126