Cleanups for the m68k backend

Hello,

I've noticed that in gcc/config/m68k/ there are still several
dead blocks of code depending on the CRDS preprocessor symbol.

This symbol is not defined anywhere since the 'm68k-crds-unos*'
target has been depreceated in gcc 3.4. Is it ok to post a
patch removing all this dead code?

Another cleanup issue I'd like to address is getting rid of
hundereds of redundant lines depending on "#ifdef MOTOROLA".
This would require adding support for the '%.' in asm_fprintf(),
which is supposed to be platform independent. This change would
make the m68k backend much easier to work with.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html