Re: Req: Disable I18N/L10N translation for gcc -print-search-dirsoutput.

Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.co.uk> writes:

>> Request: Disable I18N/L10N translation for gcc -print-search-dirs output.
>>
>> 	Please don't change the output of
>>
>> 	gcc -print-search-dirs
>>
>> 	depending on the LC_ALL environment variable setting.
>> 	That is, keep the output from the modification done
>> 	by I18N/L10N scheme.
>
> I disagree.  The script is broken and that is what should be fixed,
> either by improving its output recognition or by setting the
> appropriate environment variables so it can reasonably expect
> the output it is seeking.

It would probably be a good idea to add more -print options, or simply
document existing -print options, which print just the one thing that
a script is looking for, with no tag strings to confuse the issue.

gcc -print-include-search-dirs
    -print-lib-search-dirs
    -print-bin-search-dirs

Like that.