Re: RFA: Please review the new C++ demangler patch

I read the whole thread, and must say there's an impression that
H.J. did a lot of work and Zack just brushes it off -- e.g.,
"template cleverness way over my head," "ick," "try another way,"
which is only possible where there's an "in" group and commits are
based not merely on merit but on personal likes/dislikes.  I was
pretty disconcerted by the fact you can ignore a hard-working
contributor in this manner.  H.J., I salute your perseverance!
I wish others who are "in" on the gcc would support H.J. -- I feel
really bad the guy did all the work and now has to defend himself
against some curt remarks by proving his point while Zack doesn't
really address the issues he asks to elaborate!  This is not Slashdot
with 7-graders, is it?  If it is, Go H.J.!  :-)

Cheers,
Alexy