Re: RFA: Please review the new C++ demangler patch

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 12:44:02AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2003, "H. J. Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> wrote:
>
> > I don't want to force the change of the build order between libiberty
> > and libstdc++ in this patch. It may cause other problems.
>
> I think it will cause problems for Cygwin.

That is what I am afraid of.

> I strongly dislike the idea of replacing object files in a library
> created in a different directory.  It will make parallel builds even
> messier than they are.  Let's please try to find another way to do it.

Do you have any suggestions? The main problem is demangler, which
is the part of libibert, depends on libstdc++ and libstdc++ depends
on libiberty. But demangler only needs the header files from libstdc++.
Is there a way out?

H.J.