Re: RFA: Please review the new C++ demangler patch

"H. J. Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> writes:

>> That discussion indicates serious build-ordering issues which do not
>> appear to have been resolved.
>
> It has been resolved. Let me know if there are any problems.

No.  As the patch submitter, it is your task to prove to us that there
are no problems.  In detail.

>> I would like to see the need for <vector> eliminated.
>
> I don't see how you can get around that with the current C++
> demangler.

I don't either - the code (libstdc++-v3/include/bits/demangle.h) uses
elaborate template cleverness that's way over my head.  I still want
to see it done.

zw