Re: importing another file into top-level include directory?

> Would you be willing to extend the sync script to cover those
> top-level files which are currently (by fortune) in sync, and
> pick up others as they come into sync?

That would require that the src projects agree to let gcc be the
master for those files.  So far, that hasn't happened, so we've been
doing it manually.  I have a cron job that watches for differences,
but it doesn't attempt to sync them.

> <pipe-dream>
> Automatic pickup of config.guess/config.sub from the master would be a
> nice thing to have; ditto the other trivial scripts (install-sh,
> move-if-change, mkinstalldirs, symlink-tree).  Automatic import of
> new versions of is unfortunately infeasible at the moment.
> </>

I have a setup for such syncing, but so far it hasn't been worth the
setup effort.  People just import when they need something new.

> > Neither src nor gcc are the masters for these.
>
> Er, if neither src nor gcc owns config-ml.in, then who does?

Er, ok, maybe not that one.  The src/MAINTAINERS file says "Ask DJ"
but I don't recall how that happened ;-)