[testsuite]

Hello everybody,

I met some problem when using gcc-testsuite for a cross compiler.
I have succeeded in porting gcc for a DSP processor, which has its
simulator running under Linux in i386. Now I want to use GCC test-
suite. But when running testsuite with flags:

      RUNTESTFLAGS="execute.exp"

All test-cased are failed in compilation testing. However the cross
compiler has passed the compiling test and when I test those test-cases
by hand, they are successful.

So I am puzzled why all test-cases are failed in executing test.

The other question is how to use the simulator for running the
executable file.

Thanks

Regards              /)/)
                    (-.-)