Re: cross-compilation documentation

Dan Kegel wrote:

> I understand that at the recent summit, cross-compilation
> documentation was listed as being an item of high priority.
> I've been working on this a bit; my current efforts are at
> http://kegel.com/crosstool
> I'd like to get in touch with whoever is working on this
> issue in the gcc team.

I have put a set of RPMs for a RedHat 7.3 hosted cross compiler
targeting Solaris 2.8 at ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rh73_to_solaris/.

There are source and binary RPMs for gcc and binutils but only a
"nosrc" RPM for the libraries and include files you have to grab
from Solaris.  You will have to provide that locally yourself since
I shouldn't distribute those.

These RPMs are based upon binutils 2.13.2.1 and gcc 3.2.3.  They
install into /opt/solaris and include C, C++, and Ada.

I hope this helps someone out there.