This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C compile time
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:14:35 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: C compile time
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Dara Hazeghi wrote:
> gcc version -O0 -O1 -O2 -O3
Could you also do tests with -fsyntax-only (the difference between
-fsyntax-only and -O0 being all the code generation work outside the front
end that still needs to be done at -O0)?
Joseph S. Myers