Re: [tree-ssa] Insert on edge comment

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 12:42, law@redhat.com wrote:
> In message <1055262334.6414.178.camel@p4>, Andrew MacLeod writes:

>  >
>  >Does that make any sense? It doesnt seem like a lot of work...
> I was referring to dropping the nested structure entirely.  Fixing
> GOTOs, SWITCHES or any of them piecemeal isn't terribly difficult,
> but taken as a whole it gets more complex.

You are still going to need to add a conditional goto/branch of some
sort in order to do this tho right?  That seems like the first step.
then we can trivially "lower" from containers at an early stage until we
just dont generate them any more :-)

Or we could simply tackle them right off the bat.... just more work
upfront.

Andrew