Re: Bugzilla Mail Interface [Fwd: Bugzilla Error]

On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 02:49 PM, Mark Wielaard wrote:

Hi,

Recently I have been getting mail from the Bugzilla Mail Interface like
the attached.

It seems to be send whenever I commit a patch that has a commit message
referencing a PR/Bug number. Has the syntax to use in commit messages
been changed? I normally prefix such commit message with something like
for example "Fix for PR libgcj/8738".

See my note about testing a new log_accum for bugzilla on sunday (this is what handles these commit messages).

Cheers,

Mark