Re: C++ front end volunteer wanted!

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Paolo Carlini <pcarlini@unitus.it> writes:

| However, due to a C++ front end bug (c++/11094, see also

Nathan Myers raised this issue on the Core Working Group reflector,
and the issue is still under debate.  However, the trend seems to be
to make the program construct ill-formed (at least that is John Spicer
opinion).  See thread starting at reflector message c++std-core-9860.

Ah! This comes as a big surprise to me! Of course I posted the message only because I believed there was consensus that this was a bug. Sorry!

... we have to deal with the issue in another way...

Thanks for your message,
Paolo.