Re: Documenting tools necessary for GCC [draft]

Thanks for taking this on.  Can you keep the current draft at some URL for
reference?

Also, can you address whether and how to regenerate */aclocal.m4?
I have a feeling those are hand-generated only now, and
using any version of automake's aclocal command to generate them
is an error, but I don't have evidence to back this up.

Thanks,
Dan