Re: host on bug list

I did change my defaults but I did not see change columns in tell Dara
and you said something about it.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski

On Sunday, Jun 1, 2003, at 20:47 US/Eastern, Daniel Berlin wrote:

On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 07:29 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:

I would like to request that the `host column' on the bug list
be changed to target so it is easier to know what the bug is
reported against.
ore.

You can do it for yourself, just click "change columns" at the bottom of the list.
It'll save it as your default.

It was, at one point, defaulting to target.
Then someone asked me to change it to host.
Now you want it to default to target again.

Please don't make me change it back and forth every month, just change your default column visibility.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski