Re: [G95] Re: [tree-ssa] Integrating g95

On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 20:59, Neil Booth wrote:
> We've wanted to do something better than the double-integer kludges
> for a while, but not to penalize the normal cases where single or
> double-integer math is sufficient, so yes.

Talking about performance, do people think that target arithmetic, if
done without particular care for performance, will be on the profiler
radar?

Do we have way to measure / count how many target arithmetic operations
we do when compiling "typical" program? (Even approximatively
with a quick hack to add a few counters.)

Laurent